Can I get prescribed xyanx On-line ?

Can I get prescribed xyanx 0n line ?
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 3 hours later
Hello there,

Thanks for writing in.

I'm sorry , we are not allowed to prescribe medicines online. I think you meant xanax ,right? Xanax is an anti anxiety medication which contains the drug alprazolam. I suggest you visit your physician, if you want the drug prescribed.

What I can do is give you some suggestions on tackling your anxiety problem.

1.Sign up for yoga/meditation/ relaxation classes, which might relieve your anxiety .

2.If you feel like talking to somebody, please visit a psychologist for counselling.

3.Try to exercise 30-45 minutes per day 5 days a week. Exercise releases endorphins which make you feel good.

4.Visit your physician and get your Hemoglobin, blood sugars and thyroid function tests done. Basically rule out any medical causes of anxiety. Thyroid disorders, diabetes, anaemia sometimes present with anxiety/depression.

I hope I have answered your queries .I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.

In case you don't have any further queries, please accept my answer. Any reviews are welcome.

Have a great day.

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan