Can I get pregnant with adenomyosis ?

General Surgeon
i wanted to know about my chances of i have bulky uterus 10*6*4 cms.we are going for ivf.i have been diagonised fay will it effect my ivf
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Follow-up: Can I get pregnant with adenomyosis ? 5 minutes later
please suggest any other remedies if possible.i am very much tensed regarding this.hw adenomyosis effects conception.can i have successful pregnancy?.my husbands side every thing is ok..his sperm count and all is good.
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 1 hour later

Adenomyosis makes women sub fertile, not infertile. Chances of successful outcome of pregnancy varies from patient to patient.

IVF is the best option for you, as it has more success rate than any other method.

Certain complication like pre mature labor, abruptio placenta, IUGR do occur in patient of adenomyosis.

Pregnancy acts as antidote to adenomyosis. During pregnancy, hormone progesterone is produces which decreases its symptoms and also adenomyosis to some extent. So go head with IVF after complete evaluation from an experienced infertility expert.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries,

“Wish you Good Health and success”