Can I get pregnant from precum?

Question
Can I get pregnant from precum if I'm ovulating? My bf did not penetrate with his penis but he did finger me. I was wearing underwear. When we stopped (no ejaculation) my underwear was wet.

I'm a virgin, and have very regular periods. Plan B may mess with that correct?
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 37 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Just touching the vaginal lip or partially inserting finger with precum in the vagina has very little chance for pregnancy,but it can`t be 100% ruled out.So wait & watch ,if you miss your periods for a week or more go for pregnancy test . To be on safer side one can use emergency contraceptive pill(Plan B-Levonorgestrel).

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Can I get pregnant from precum? 5 minutes later
I do not think his finger had precum on it bc he never touched himself.

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thank you for the followup question. With plan B very few women will have transient changes in menstrual cycle like spotting/ early menstrual bleed which will be alright with subsequent periods. But majority of women will have their next menstrual period at the expected time. Irregularity of menstruation is seen in persons who use plan B more frequently. And menstrual irregularity does not depend on whether you are virgin or not. Hope you are convinced with my answer.
If you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate and review my answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW