Can I get pregnant from hand job without any ejaculation?

Question
Can I get pregnant if I gave a guy a hand job and then about 20 seconds later he took that hand and put it on my panties, over my crotch?
Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 46 minutes later

Pregnancy can occur only if semen is ejaculated into or around the vagina and that too, during the fertile period, that is, the time when ovulation occurs and conception is feasible. A hand job without any ejaculation does not cause any pregnancy. Moreover, it was not directly placed over your vulva, but as you say, on the panty, so there should be no reason for worry.

Chances of getting pregnant also depend on--whether you have regular ovulation, whether you have used any contraception, what phase of the cycle you are in when the event occurred (fertile or safe).

Hope I have clarified your query. If you need any further clarifications, please feel free to ask. I will be happy to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.