Can I get pregnant at fertile time with withdrawal method?

can I get pregnant at fertile time with withdrawal method
Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Although technically one should not get pregnant by withdrawl method since nothing has been discharged inside but practically it becomes very difficult to practice this method successfully on all occasions because even a slight delay in withdrawing can result in discharge inside and even if you are successful in withdrawing at the right time,some semen may still get spilled on top of vagina resulting in conception and specially so when you are in fertile period.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck