Can I get pregnant after taking siphene?

hi, i am XXXXXXX do we get pregnant after taking siphene 50 mg tablet?
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 54 minutes later
Siphene 50mg (which contains Clomiphene citrate) is an ovulation inducing drug. It does not affect the quality of eggs produced. The ovulation occurs on day 12-day 16 of your cycle. Usually, we monitor the time ovulation has taken place using serial ultrasound scans. LH surge kits can also be used to detect the ovulation.
Additionally, regular intercourse during the fertile period is required for you to conceive.
You can get the drug prescribed from your infertility specialist after necessary investigations.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.