Can I get my breasts operated if I have red itchy lesions?

It started with just a few moscato looking bites on my upper body in a few day I had a few on my stomic and arms some r small and some r the size of moscato bites. They sometime itchy at night. They r just random dots and don't appear to b tracking. I have been to the doctors about a week ago and they treated me for scabies but dosnt appear to b doin anything. And but now dosnt really appear to b spreading much maybe a few new spots but not spreading like it first did. I'm worried because I'm getting my boobs done in 2 weeks and scared they won't operate. Also don't appear to b contagious as noone in my family or friends has it.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later

I believe you want to say mosquito bite when you say "moscato" and stomach when you say "stomic".

I would like to know few more things which will help me in suggesting you better:
1. May I know the treatment you received for scabies?
2. Are the lesions itchy and symptomatic?
3. Are the lesions flat or raised?
4. Do you have any lesions on lower abdomen /genital/below breast?
5. When you got betamethasone cream what was the diagnosis?
6. Can you send photographs of the lesions?

Please mail me the photos to YYYY@YYYY with subject:ATTN Dr XXXXXXX
Please do write back here with the above answers and confirm the mailing of the photos, as this will help me in suggesting you better.

Meanwhile you can apply cool soothing lotion like calamine lotion.

Awaiting your response.