Can I get an online prescription for vicodin?

is it possible to get a perscription for vicodin or percoset on line for pain, I have rectal pain which doctors I have seen can't find anything wrong from colonoscopies to catscans & xrays besides I have degenerative pain in my 5 upper discs in my neck but the doctors look at my xrays and say I don't see anything out of the ordinary then they say that those drugs are addictive, my god I'm in my 70's and never been addicted to anything and I have had both drugs for other surgeries and they give me decent relief but when they are gone I'm screwed because over the counter pain killers make me burn like crazy those 2 are the only ones I can take is it possible to get a perscription or possible to buy these online I am miserable not everyday but reall often
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rogers Nditanchou 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Proper review, physiotherapy to be considered.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

It s true the Vicodin has addictive effects. It s important to determine the actual cause of the pain and treat. Other pain control measures like use of physiotherapy could be associated to usual pain control measures. This shall permit use of less addictive and less potent pain killers. The usual dose however is 1 to 2 tablets that should taken every four to six hours. It is not advised to go above 10 tablets a day. The dosage of percocet depends on the specific formulation. For moderate pain, its advisable to take the 3.25/350 formulation, for when taken appropriately, addictive effects are minimal. It advisable to take one tablet four times daily , every six hours.

It is important to take these drugs only under pure medical supervision, especially if the drug is to be taken for over two weeks.

I do suggest a proper clinical review for efforts to identify why you are experiencing pain to be identified. Addition of other pain control and relaxation measures like physiotherapy should be considered. Concert with your doctor and report any unusual feeling as you take the drugs. Continues taking leads to dependence. Thanks and hope this helps. Please free asking further questions in case you need specific answers. wishing you the best of health.

Kind regards.

Dr Rogers