Can I get a prescription for Viagra? Have erectile dysfunction

Psychiatrist
Question
Hello, My name is XXXXXXX , My prescription recently ran out and I called walgreens to get a refill but it requires Dr. Authorization. Probably cause I haven't seen the doctor who prescribed it for me in a while. But it's kinda of a drive and also inconvienient to take off work and stuff for the appointment. It's for 100MG of viagra. RX # 0000-0000
I am healthy and have no medical problems other than ED. Can I get a prescription using this service????

Thanks
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 4 minutes later
Hello....
Thanks for your query. I understand your current situation. However, no online portal is authorised to provide a medical prescription in lieu of in person consultation. It is not ethically or legally permissible. Kindly XXXXXXX your physician for prescribing sildenafil. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders

Follow-up: Can I get a prescription for Viagra? Have erectile dysfunction 6 minutes later
well, can we do a consultation by phone or web conference or something? I was under impression XXXXXXX was easy to use.

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 3 minutes later
Hello........
Yes, it is possible to do both telephonic as well as web consultation using this website. However, a prescription cannot be issued online since it requires the doctor's physical presence according to law. Any other query can be clarified using this website.
Dr Sundar