Can I get HIV by contact with bodily fluids?

I am 27,5'10'' and 80kgs.I had non penetrative sex within 48 hours in which I had fingered the females clit with a condom on my right hand index finger.....then I threw it away....
Later on when I was putting on another condom holding the condom in right hand I realised I am holding with index finger.....then I took out another condom put that on with my left hand and the female partner doing a handjob on it...but I dont remember whehther some part of my left hand (thru which I held the condom over my right hand finger in place while fingering her) also touched the clit area while i was fingering..........Can I get HIV in present case......(I dont know the status of my female partner).........In the second case I was masturbated by female partner with condomover mypenis but I had put the condom myself to make it more clear to you...and I fear that my female partner was a sex worker.....awaiting your urgent response...whether there is something to panic about.....
pls advise

Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 14 hours later

Going by your history and events, it’s very unlikely that you can contract any sort of STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) or for that matter HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).

If there is no history of any cut, abrasion or contact of the body fluids with the genital mucosa, the chances of HIV are almost remote.

HIV spreading through intact skin is very very rare and can be ignored if the body fluids (if at all) were splashed on the skin were cleaned thoroughly quickly.

An intact skin, a barrier protection and utmost care on your part totally negates the chances of the HIV spread.

Hope I have answered all your queries and apprehensions. Please accept my answer if you are satisfied with my answer.

Dr.Rohit Batra
Follow-up: Can I get HIV by contact with bodily fluids? 6 hours later

Thanks for the reply.

That was my first and surely the last venture, going to a call girl.

Few Doubts yet exist:

Can HIV survive in semen/vaginal fluid outside human body/move like an organism in liquids and for how long can they survive on surfaces (semen/vaginal fluid/Other liquids/solid/semi solid) exposed to atmosphere and for how long?

Can touching and pressing female breasts make our hands infectious in any way (I remember touching and pressing her breasts and nipples a couple of times.......but didnt suck those.......pardon me as I forgot to mention this event too......This happenned as my first event)?

I am really not sleeping well since that day.Kindly relieve me on these subject too.

Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 16 hours later

Thanks for reverting.

The HIV infection is a very fragile virus and loses its infectivity very soon in air. Its virulence requires human body where it multiplies very fast and plays havoc with the body.

Any of the instances that you have mentioned, like touching breasts, fiddling with intact skin or infected linen or fomite does not cause the virus transmission.

Dr.Rohit Batra