Can I fly with sialadenitis?
User rating for this question
can I fly with sialadenitis?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not a contraindication Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Flight journey is not a contraindication for people with sialadenitis. There is no research evidence that these people should not do flight journey. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Belly button hemorrhoid with blood and pus
- Statins and bleeding gums
- Blood draining from belly button
- Sometimes bleed of gums when sneeze
- Blood coming out of belly button
- Blood in belly button male qtips
- Bleeding gums while on warfrain
- Blood leakage from belly button
- 2 year swollen and bleeding gums
- Can i fly with sialadenitis
- Strep and bleeding gums
- Diagnosis of sialadenitis
- Sialadenitis causes
- Salivary gland infection or sialadenitis
- Symptoms of sialadenitis