Can I control triglyceride and cholesterol levels with physical exercise?

Hi Dr XXXXXXX Sorry for giving you late response. Yes, i am satisfied with your response. One thing, i would like to know that without having medicine can i continues with physical exercise. With regard S. Mahesh XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 days later
Brief Answer: It is better to start medicines... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Apologies for the late reply... You need exercise and diet changes even if you are on medicines. They are most important means to control your triglyceride and cholesterol values. You need to make diet changes and start physical exercise right away. Since your lipid profile reveal significantly very high triglyceride values, I feel it would be good to start triglyceride lowering drugs along with exercise. So visit your doctor and start medications. Hope this helps. Regards
Follow-up: Can I control triglyceride and cholesterol levels with physical exercise? 3 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX Thank q for your valuable response. Regards S Mahesh XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Prasad 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome... Detailed Answer: I wish you good luck and better health on this New Year. Take care... Please close this discussion if you have no more questions to me.