Can I conceive without laparoscopic drilling while on metformin and ossure plus?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: ovarian drilling is better option Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Ossure plus contains myoinositol. It helps in regularization of ovulation, in decreasing androgen levels and to improve insulin sensitivity. According to your ultrasound report, FSH and LH ratio, age etc factors, better option is ovarian drilling. Usually ovaries with volume more than 10cm3 need ovarian drilling and medical treatment is not that much effective. Treatment also depends on factors like weight, BMI, menstrual history etc. So, you discuss with your doctor and follow her advice. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: Can I conceive without laparoscopic drilling while on metformin and ossure plus? 23 hours later
thanku maam does ovaries comes to the normal size after treatment?? my height is 5'2 and wt. is 50 kg.... i am thin...so in my case how many chances are there to get pregnant with the help of medicines???
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Reduction in the size of ovaries is possible Detailed Answer: Hi, Yes, usually ovaries will decrease in size after undergoing drilling. Compared with obese women, non obese women with PCOD are poor responders to medicines according to studies. So ovarian drilling is better option in your case. You discuss with your doctor and follow her advice. Take care.
People also viewed
- Endometrial thickness 23mm
- What causes mildly raised bp inspite of taking lipitor
- Pcod clome metformin ebexid ineffective how to conceive
- Endometrial thickness 19mm
- Femulen vs cerazette
- Endometrial thickness 8mm
- Dettol soap safe pregnancy
- Is there a connection between fibromyalgia and kidney stones
- How metformin helps with conceiving
- Trying to conceive taking metformin have delay in periods cause
- My penis is not responding during sex
- What is the treatment for vertigo nystagmus and panic attacks
- Taken metformin for pcod trying to conceive done follicular study
- What are these painful lumps on my shin
- Pcod and hypothyroidism crimson 35 metformin trying to conceive