Can I conceive naturally if my follicles do not rupture?

I am XXXXXXX we are trying to conceive for the last age-30,height-5'.4",weight-46kg.
In the last 2years I had laproscopy twice and polypectomy once.I had endometriosis treatment-had 7 zoladex injections,my periods were stopped for 7months. From this April'2011 my periods got started again and in my follicular study even after having hcg inj. my follicles are not rupturing at all. I dont know whats the reason.My doctor is also not sure whats happening. Please help,can i conceive naturally or should we plan for IVF??
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later

If the follicles do not rupture even after giving inj. HCG then it is suggestive of adverse effects of endometriosis on your ovary. Still there is no need to be disheartened. All the infertility treatments have a success rate of around 17-20% per cycle in spite of best efforts.

So, my advise would be that you should at least give a six months continuous trial to the fertility medicines strictly according to your gynaecologist. If still there is no success, then you can think of planning for IVF.

Right now with only two normal cycles it is too early to think that medicines are not helping you. After such a long amenorrhoea it is normal to have few anovulatory cycles.

I hope you have found my answer and recommendations to be both adequate and helpful. Should you have additional questions I am available to address them.