Can Hydrococodone keep you awake?
User rating for this question
Can Hydroco/Apap keep you awake?
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hydrocodone is Opioid Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thanks for writing to us. Hydrocodone and acetaminophen is the composition of the drug you are talking about hydrocodone is an opioid , usually it causes sedation. Acetaminophen is an NSAID, it ha no such property. So, a person usually gets sedation while taking it. But since it has high addictive potential , a person may get high after taking it. I hope i am able to solve your query , if still you have any question , you may ask me. Stay Healthy.
People also viewed
- Nicorandil leg ulcers
- Librium alcohol withdrawal
- Neomycin phosphotransferase ii
- Pistachios keep me awake
- Heartbeat keeping me awake
- Drugs to keep me awake
- Pvcs are keeping me awake
- Tablet selomex detail information
- Details of evion tablet
- Details of ferikind tablets
- Dripping saliva while awake
- Dermopathy due to hydroxyurea
- Details of xtraglo tablet dietary supplement
- Anusol plus hc
- Anavar cycle results