Can Hydrococodone keep you awake?
User rating for this question
Can Hydroco/Apap keep you awake?
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hydrocodone is Opioid Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thanks for writing to us. Hydrocodone and acetaminophen is the composition of the drug you are talking about hydrocodone is an opioid , usually it causes sedation. Acetaminophen is an NSAID, it ha no such property. So, a person usually gets sedation while taking it. But since it has high addictive potential , a person may get high after taking it. I hope i am able to solve your query , if still you have any question , you may ask me. Stay Healthy.
People also viewed
- Hard sore on skin above upper lip
- Legs hard to touch
- Pistachios keep me awake
- Heartbeat keeping me awake
- Drugs to keep me awake
- Pvcs are keeping me awake
- Hard seed like thing under penis skin
- S numblo effects and side effects
- Small hard lump on mid spine
- S numlo effects and side effects
- Sanda oil effect and side effects
- Dripping saliva while awake
- Postinor 2 effect on implantation of egg
- Folliderm is it effective side effects
- Hard lump under lip