Can HIV virus be transmitted if penis is touched by hand with vaginal fluid on it ?

General Surgeon
if vaginal fluid in my hand and i touch my penis can transmit hiv virus
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 23 minutes later

Vaginal fluid containing virus or bacteria can be transmitted.if penis is traumatized or have tears or if vigorous masturbation is done. No doubt chances are less as compared to full fledged intercourse.

So the chances are less in your case, but possibility can`t be ruled out.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries,

“Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”