Can HIV be caught by drinking pasteurized bottled apple juice made from frozen concentrate?

Can HIV be transmitted by drinking pasteurized bottled XXXXXXX juice made from frozen concentrate? Change the word transmitted to caught.
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 39 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

No, one can't caught HIV by drinking pasteurized bottled XXXXXXX juice made from frozen concentrate.

HIV can be transmitted only from a person infected with HIV through unprotected sex, transfusion of contaminated blood and by using contaminated syringes and needles etc.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,