Can Garcinia Cambogia and Zoloft be taken together?
User rating for this question
HiBack, I take 25mg of Zoloft and I'd like to know if I start Garcinia Cambogia will there be a problem?
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. This is fruit extract and there is no reported interaction or side effect when using Garcinia so you dont have to be worried. There are some studies which suggest that it may lower blood sugar,but this is wanted effect if you have high sugar levels. Effects on liver and cholesterol is also why it is recommended,but you dont have to expect some gorgeous results. The basic treatment of high cholesterol will always be healthy diet and physical activity. Wish you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards
People also viewed
- Detox and gas smelly
- Detox level 8 for infants
- Zoloft and xanax together
- Zoloft and wellbutrin together
- Can garcinia cambogia and zoloft be taken together
- Can duromine and zoloft be taken together
- Pristiq and zoloft taken together
- Is dexilant used in the treatment of gerd ?
- Is lasix used in the treatment of oliguria?
- Can i take slo niacin for high cholesterol?
- Can natazia cure heavy menstrual bleeding ?
- I am suffering from ibd, can i take imuran?
- Detail of tal fertyl
- Detox symptoms of pxp
- Tab ganaton it details