Can Garcinia Cambogia and Zoloft be taken together?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
HiBack, I take 25mg of Zoloft and I'd like to know if I start Garcinia Cambogia will there be a problem?
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. This is fruit extract and there is no reported interaction or side effect when using Garcinia so you dont have to be worried. There are some studies which suggest that it may lower blood sugar,but this is wanted effect if you have high sugar levels. Effects on liver and cholesterol is also why it is recommended,but you dont have to expect some gorgeous results. The basic treatment of high cholesterol will always be healthy diet and physical activity. Wish you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards