Can Fordyce spots cause problems in sexual life?

I have few pimples on testical and these are 7-8 years old but now got married (and wants to understand whether this will effect my married life or not). also please help me on the root cause of these pimples.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 16 hours later
Brief Answer: How large are those pimples??? Detailed Answer: Hi, Fordyce spots are pimple like, pin head sized spots that appear on the scrotum. These are blocked glands and they are completely harmless. I would not be worried if these spots are minute (pin head sized) and asymptomatic. It needs medical attention if they are large, painful, discharging pus or causing any other localised symptoms. If it is only cosmetic a problem, then it can be removed under trained dermatologist through therapeutic procedures including Laser. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards