Ask a Urologist   »  

Can Enablex and Myrbetrig be used at same time for overactive bladder?

Can Enablex and Myrbetrig be used at same time for overactive bladder
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be used together Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Enablex and Myrbetrig are drugs used in overactive bladder and there are no known interaction between them, it can be used together but please do not self medicate, approach a physician for a prescription I hope I was of help If you any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards