Can Enablex and Myrbetrig be used at same time for overactive bladder?
User rating for this question
Can Enablex and Myrbetrig be used at same time for overactive bladder
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be used together Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Enablex and Myrbetrig are drugs used in overactive bladder and there are no known interaction between them, it can be used together but please do not self medicate, approach a physician for a prescription I hope I was of help If you any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards
People also viewed
- Harpies skin disease is dangerous
- Cortisone and overactive bladder
- Is dark urine a side effect of prezista?
- Polypoid sinus mucosal disease dangers
- Epilim overactive bladder
- Danger of drinking nyquil every night
- Is dark urine a side effect of ursodiol?
- Is dark urine a side effect of cefepime?
- Is swelling a side effect of alfuzosin?
- Dangers of drinking vaginal fuids
- Masturbation and overactive bladder
- Overactive bladder and premature ejaculation
- Is c diff dangerous in pregnancy
- Is dark urine a side effect of actigall?
- Overactive bladder tickling