Can Dolo be taken to bring down fever when on penicillin for streptococcal pharyngitis?

Hi , Could I take Dolo 650(paracetamol),to bring down fever when I am starting on Penicillin 500 VK for streptococcal pharyngitis(034.0)
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Prasad 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sure... You can take Dolo 650 Detailed Answer: Hi, You can take paracetamol tablets to bring down fever along with penicillin. Paracetamol has no interactions with penicillin and can be safely taken. I hope you do not have any allergy towards penicillin or paracetamol. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards