Can Calias be taken for erectile dysfunction while having heart discomfort?

Hello,I am 70ysr male with E D .Had Mulitple Myeloma treated with chemo and a stem cell transplant have bee "cancer free" for six years also participated in a study Thadlidomide and presidone for five years after stem cell transplant Stent implant after mild heart discomfort 2002.Question .Can I use Calias or other drug for Erectile disfunction. I take 81mg aspirin ,Coversyl 8mg and Rosuvastatin 10mg daily. Exercise for one hour three times weekly at Dr XXXXXXX Swan fitness center atUniversity of XXXXXXX Sask. Blood pressure always show low 65/95 attending nurse says my ECG is "boring". Mental health is good. Your thoughts please XXXXXXX The Cialis indicates caution. thanks XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Contraindicated Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Cialis contains Tadalfil which is a drug used for erectile dysfunction. I recommend you not to use it as it is contraindicated for people in hypotension ( yours was found to be 90/60) and it also contraindicated for people with heart diseases. I also recommend you to revisit the doctor to reduce the dosage of coversyl. I hope I was of help to you, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards