Can BPM rate suggest the gender of the baby while pregnant?
User rating for this question
Hi Iam XXXXXXX From india iam pregnant from 21 weeks.I want to know my baby's sex whether its boy or girl.My baby's BPM is 144 can you determine with this???
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: no guess work feasible with bpm Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! BPM is the rate of heart beat. Heart of the fetus during intrauterine life beat quite fast and is not affected by sex so you can not guess the sex by this. There are some tests but all these are punishable offence in India because people started misusing them for selective pregnancy. I think you are just curious, so enjoy the waiting and guessing. Best attitude is to be neutral on the sex of the baby. It is the nature that selects the sex by choosing x or y chromosome and the probability is 50/50. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- Vagina pain when37 weeks pregant
- Heart rate 96 bpm pregnant
- 112 bpm while pregnant
- Sleep deprivation pain
- Painful vagnia while pregnancy
- Depth of field eye test
- How to remove partial dentures
- Pain in shin postpartum
- Vitamin supplements for depression women
- 94 bpm while pregnant
- Painful peeing and swelling urethra
- Rectal pain when tampon is in
- Post depression
- Heart rate 96bpm pregnant
- Pregnant with pulse rate of 96bpm