Can Ambien give you a headache?

Can Ambien give you a headache? If yes, is there anything you can take to counteract the headache?

Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later

Though Ambien is listed to cause headache, it is not a very commonly reported by most patient. None of my patients have reported headaches with it.

You can discuss to learn other causes of headache. If none is found, we can attribute it to Ambien.

Whatever may be the cause, I think you can still take paracetamol pain medication such as Tylenol pain relief to counteract the headache.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification.

Follow-up: Can Ambien give you a headache? 5 minutes later
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Prasad 7 minutes later

If you have no more questions, I would like you to review which you can do by closing this discussion.

Thanks in advance