Can 4 grams of Niacin taken at bedtime cause sore eyes?
User rating for this question
Can 4 grams of niacin at bedtime, cause red sore eyes?
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Red sore eyes has not been reported commonly Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Redness of skin is a common side effect of Niacin but, red sore eyes has not been reported commonly. However, a Physical examination is mandatory to assess this since there are variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out. Moreover, as you have taken more than usual dose, an observation by Physician is needed. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vasanth/66057 Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Lump above my right armpit what should i do
- Taking both ciprofloxacin and metronidazole
- Can niacin cause psoriasis
- Niacin deficiency causes
- Side effects of brain surgery
- Female bodybuilders steroid side effects
- Lexapro withdrawal symptoms brain zaps
- Pink eye and niacin flush
- How to control my sex during talking with a girl
- Botox side effects swollen glands
- Is it normal to bleed a little while masturbating
- Does niacin cause weight gain
- What else would cause these symptoms
- Is yellow eyes or skin a side effect of niacin?
- I am ejecting yellow semen