Cam wavy blue lines and tightness in neck be signs of transient ischemic attack?

did I experience a tia saw wavy blue lines for several moments and tight feeling in my neck area
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Brief could be TIA Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. Your symptms could be because of TIA,however they could also  be because of eye problems like cataract,glaucoma,retinal detachment etc. These symptoms could also be because of high blood pressure and even cervical spondylitis also. You need to be seen by a doctor for the necessary examination,so that a proper cause can be identified and potential serious consequences be averted by prompt management. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks