CT scan showed central low density mass and peripheral enhancement. Is the cancer outside of uterus?

OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology
My CT scan shows an expected "central low density mass". Then it says "with peripheral enhancement" and "The calcification is seen along the right Lateral margin of the uterus". What does this mean? Is the cancer also outside the uterus?
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Manjunath L Ramarajapalli 2 hours later

The CTscan report is not complete. Please send the complete report then only I can give a satisfying answer.
Please note that only a histopathology report confirms the cancer. The CT scan findings are greatly misleading.
It would be really helpful if you can write your complete history with sequential turn of events that made you see the doctor.

Please send the details.