CT angiography, 2D Echo and ECG done. What does these reports says?

Cardiologist, Interventional
I am sending reports of my relative, XXXXXXX, Age -64 years. These reports are 1) CT Angiography, 2)2D Echo, 3) ECG, 4) lab reports. These tests were done as part of preventive health care check-up. Look forward to your inputs.
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 2 hours later

I have gone through the reports and do not see any major abnormality. Echo shows changes related to her BP (Blood Pressure) and extent of blockages described in CT are usual findings at her age and need no further evaluation or treatment if no pain in chest.

Only thing is why cholesterol medicines on alternate day. Usually they are needed on daily basis and her cholesterol is high and needs better management. Please let me know the name and dose of her cholesterol medicines. Her sugars are also slightly out of range probably little more stress on diet and exercise should suffice. RBBB on ECG is common finding in long standing diabetes and as such as no major consequence on its own.

Please get back to me with the information.

Follow-up: CT angiography, 2D Echo and ECG done. What does these reports says? 3 hours later

Thanks. Her medicines are as below :-

Repace h (Blood Pressure - 1 tablet daily)
Zoryl m2 ( Sugar - 1/2 tablet daily)

Alternate Day
Lipicure 5mg (Cholestrol) ( 1 tablet every alternate day)( Intas Pharma)
Cobadex forte - Vitamin tablet ( 1 tablet every alternate day)

Besides, she is overweight and because of pain in legs, etc, she is not able to walk or stand for very long time. This is creating issues as she is not able to exercise or walk.
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 23 hours later

Thanks again for following up.

She is on good medicines; let her continue the same. In addition please consult a physiotherapist for exercise. It might help her pains too.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have other concerns.
If all your queries are answered please close this discussion.