Burning testicles, drinking coffee irritates it. What medicine can I get without a prescription to cure it?

My Testicals burning.. what medicine can i get with out a prescription to cure it?when i drink coffee it irratate it more
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
A burning sensation in the testicles can be due to skin problem of the scrotal skin like- dermatitis of the scrotal skin or folliculitis of the scrotal skin.
A careful examination of the area will reveal any such problem.
Another possible cause is infection of epididymis or structures surrounding the testis. In this case systemic antibiotics are needed to control the infection.
I do not think any OTC products will help your problem.
You should consult a dermatologist or a urologist for physical examination and proper treatment.
Meanwhile avoid coffee and drink plenty of fluids to see if it helps.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.