Burning sensation while urinating and irks below the tip of the penis. Had sexual intercourse. Done with tests. Is it STD?

Excellent

Urologist
Question

I feel a burning/itching sensation while urinating and it irks a little below the tip of the penis. This is happening since a month now. This started happening after I had sexual intercourse a couple of times. I got my urine tested for infection. Urine test came out clear. I tested my blood for sugar and VDLR. The tests came out negative. As suggested by one of the urologist, I got RGU/MCU X-ray done. As per the X-ray results they say its Partial Stricture. But I dont have any symptoms of a stricture. My urine flow is normal and I dont force the urine out, it goes out naturally. I also got ultrasound done for pelvic region after drinking water and then after urinating. The result shows no residue and no obstruction.

I am not sure what is wrong with me. I suspect some kind of STD or I might have hurt my penis during intercourse. Please suggest a further course of action.
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Antifungal agents

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

I have gone through your complaints and in all probability you are having fungal infection. You should start yourself on T. forcan 200 mg once daily for 5 days and then once weekly for 6 weeks.
I shall be interested in having a look on your RGU. Kindly send me the pics.

All the best.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel

Follow-up: Burning sensation while urinating and irks below the tip of the penis. Had sexual intercourse. Done with tests. Is it STD? 15 hours later
Thanks for the reply doctor. I took the X-ray pic using my phone and I have uploaded it. Please check whether it is properly visible. If not then please let me know.

Thanks,
XXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
No intervention

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

I have reviewed RGU. Your RGU is absolutely normal and there is no stricture urethra.

You take T. Forcan as mentioned and no other treatment is required.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel

Follow-up: Burning sensation while urinating and irks below the tip of the penis. Had sexual intercourse. Done with tests. Is it STD? 8 minutes later
Thanks doctor.

Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

You are welcome.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel