Ask a Urologist   »  

Burning sensation near penis tip during urination. Hard penetration during intercourse, skin on tip of penis peeled off, diabetic. Any advise?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
Hi, there is a burning sensation near the tip of the penis while passing urine, had sex with my wife 10 days ago and during intercourse had penetrated extra hard, hence around the tip of penis, the skin is pealed of while penetrating hard, due to my wife's pubic hair, this causes burning sensation while urinating and is still not healed. please advise. I am a diabetic.
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: Burning sensation near penis tip during urination. Hard penetration during intercourse, skin on tip of penis peeled off, diabetic. Any advise? 4 minutes later
Just to re-confirm my email id.. YYYY@YYYY

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 2 hours later
Hi

Thanks for posting your query

What I gather from your details is that there is a small injury at the tip which might have got infected as you are diabetic.

This is what we call balanitis in medical language.

First care is to control your diabetes.

The best treatment will be a good antibacterial ointment, If that does not respond take antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory.

As these are prescription medicines you will need to XXXXXXX your doctor to get them

If there is any other query revert back.

Get Well Soon

Follow-up: Burning sensation near penis tip during urination. Hard penetration during intercourse, skin on tip of penis peeled off, diabetic. Any advise? 1 hour later
Which doctor should I contact, a dermatolgist or urolgist ?. Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 minute later
Hi

Thanks for your follow-up query

Either would be ok, but an urologist is preferable

Hope I answered all your questions. If you do not have any more queries, please close this discussion.

Get Well Soon