Burning sensation in vaginal opening, upset stomach, back pain. History of kidney infection. Causes and treatment?

I have severe vaginal opening burning with urination- upset stomach left back/side pain and have been having XXXXXXX bowel movements. I don't know what to think is going on? I went to the gyno last year for the burning and she said severe yeast infection and gave me 1 diflocan pill. slightly went away- went to family dr. and she gave me an additional 2 weeks worth of diflican pills ( i have reoccurring kidney/uti's and have use a lot of antibiotics) the burning subsided for a short while- it has now returned fully and I can't get my mind off of it to function on a daily basis and I do not have health in surance. i also have pain in my left lower back to the front around my overie area.
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 4 hours later
Thanks for the query

It looks like you are having enteritis (infection of the intestine) and urniary tract infection which are causing XXXXXXX bowel movements and burning while peeing.

I suggest you XXXXXXX a physician immediately as both these infections lead to complications namely kidney failure of not treated appropriately.

You will have to be treated within ciproflaxin and metronidazole and also a 3rd generation cephalosporin for 14 days.

Before starting the antibiotic, urine routine and culture should be done to see what is causing the infraction and which best antibiotic to treat with.
Stool routine should also be done.

I understand that you do not have insurance but it is important that you get treated adequately as you are still young and you wouldn't want to end up with long term complications

In the mean time please use the following advices

1. After sexual intercourse please wash yourself and urinate. This will prevent water, minimum of 4 litres per day

3. Cranberry juice will reduce the burning to some extent

4. For the XXXXXXX stools, please follow a bland diet for a few days which does not contain milk or milk products. Avoid spicy food for a few days.

I hope I have answered you query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you a speedy recovery