Burning sensation in vagina after urination, vaginal swelling, bump in wall, IUD removed

Hello for the past few days I urinate and after when I'm finished I get a burning sensation inside my vigina . I also checked my self Inserted my finger in my vigina and I felt like a bump in my wall and swollen I don't recall it being like that when I checked my iud my husband said he feels something poking him but I don't have my iud anymore
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 16 minutes later

You have developed a vaginal infection along with a possible Bartholin's cyst.
This a small swelling on the lateral vaginal wall..most of the time,it resolves by itself with time but sometimes,it may become infected and tender.In such cases,antibiotics and a small procedure is required to remove the cyst.Another possibility is a small polyp.That too can be removed.
You need to be examined by a doctor to confirm the diagnosis.