Burning sensation in stomach. Taken Pudin. What could be the reason?

In last one and half month I got two times burning sensation in my stomach which lasted for 3 hours and got reduced/over after taking Pudin XXXXXXX Why is this?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 52 minutes later

There could be various reasons for this kind of burning sensation in stomach.

The commonest possible reasons are

>Food. Any form excessive food, over eating, junk food etc.which are difficult to digest can lead to this kind of burning.
>Any medicines like pain killer when taken, at times in some patients can lead to this.
>Change or irregularity in eating habits like traveling, fast etc.can also leads to this.
>Smoking or tobacco in any form
>In adequate sleep/stress

In almost all the instances mentioned about the acid secretion in stomach increases and lead to this kind of discomfort or burning.

I do not see any reason for worry.

In case this increase in frequency then only you have start looking for probable reasons and discuss with your doctor about treatment options.

In mean time, try to remember that what was eaten the day before when this burning happened.

Take regular diet.
Do regular exercise and remain active.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up query that you have.

In case you do not have any further query, please accept the answer.