Burning sensation in penis, weakness in legs, had unprotected sex

Urologist
Question
hi..i m suffering 4m burning sensation of my penis 4 more then a month and also i feel weakness in my legs every day..i had unprotected sex with a girl..pliz advice
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later

You are obviously experiencing infection post unprotected sex.It could be a urinary tact infection.

You should be investigated further with urine examination and culture.

You will need to get yourself tested for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia,gonorrhea,syphilis ,HPV(human papilloma virus)and HIV.

It is always safer to use protection when having sex.

In addition, it shall be advisable to see urologist and get started on suitable treatment.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.

Follow-up: Burning sensation in penis, weakness in legs, had unprotected sex 13 hours later
I ll just type down some of the symptoms that i have got sinw m okce i had unprotected sex
1.my penis still feel a burning sensation but it has subsited a bit.
2.My legs stil feel weak.
3.I dnt hv a flu nor do i feel sick
4.i did hv chest problems at the first stage but now i m fine
5.i hv a slight rash in my penis.The front part
6.i had loose motion 4 more then 2 weeks but now m ok
7.my lips cracked and there are dark marks at the border of my lips
8.the girl says she is hiv free
pliz advice and i hope i hv given u a gud explaination on my health and i do feel a bit of slight fever in my body..kinda of burning sensation...pliz help!

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 43 minutes later

Thanks again.

I have reviewed all your symptoms. All these symptoms can be because of fungal or any other sexually transmitted disease. A physical examination, urine analysis and few blood tests are entailed.

You should certainly see urologist and get yourself examined and investigated.

Hope this helps.

Wish you healthy and speedy recovery.

Follow-up: Burning sensation in penis, weakness in legs, had unprotected sex 13 days later
HI again!

I am attaching a file of my report.Kindly check and let me know to which specialist i should go to?Also i dont have a Urologist in my town so if possible kindly show the report to your doctors and let me know what medication i should take.My legs are still feeling weak and i have been adviced to take lots of lemon drink.

XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Thanks for the follow up.

We have gone through your reports.

They appear to be in place. You can take T. fluconazole 200 mg on day 1,4,7,14,21 after consulting your physician and don't need any further treatment.

Stay reassured.