Burning sensation in abdomen, muscle twitch. Done EMG and MRI. Cause of problem?

3 nights ago, I touched my abdomen (upper left below rib) and I felt a burning sensation. It almost felt like a hot iron was being held to my skin. The entire left side of my torso feels the same way but only when touched by something. This burning sensation is only on the left side of my torso and the front of my left thigh. I also have muscles twitching through out my body, nerve pain, and weakness in my right hand and arm and leg. I've had a EMG, MRI (neck,brain,back,arm), auto immune blood test (a&a, lupus, rhemautoid). what could be causing this problem?
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 3 hours later
I would be pleased to answer your question .

Your symptoms are highly suggestive of a Neurogenic pain stimulus , The cause of which may vary from a idiopathic ( cause not known ) to spinal nerve compressions to Neurogenic disease .

For the burning sensations you should see a Neurologist who would prescribe you Pregabalin daily at night and also give you take care