Burning sensation and warts developed on penis under the foreskin. Took gentamycin, tobramycin, netromycin. Cure?

i have white very small warts kind of devlopment on the rim of the pennis under the foreskin. it smells if not cleaned properly. i have used t-bact ointment as well as flucanazole tablets. the situation has improved but not solved comletely. before this infection started i had some burning sensetion at that part. though its painless now but why the infection is not going is my worry what is the remedy and whom should i consult.i have got MICROBIOLOGICAL CULTURE AND SENSITIVITY TEST DONE The REPORT SAYS -" The culture shows growth of Klebsiella Spp" The Drug sesitivity pattern shows the following antibiotic highly sensitive in inhibition zone of 18 mm ( amikacin, ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, norfloxacin, levofloxacin, piperacillin+tazobactum+meropenem, gatifloxacin, sparfloxacin, ceftizoxime, cefepimetazobactum). the Imipenem highly sensitive in inhibition zone of 20 mm. The chloronycetin antibiotic highly sensitive in inhibition zone of 22 mm. the following antibiotic moderatively sensitive in inhibition zone of 16 mm ( furadatin, gentamycin, tobramycin, netromycin, tigecycline, cefoperazone+suibactum, cotrimoxazole, ceftazidime).The following antibiotic are resistant (Ampicillin, Amoxy/(Clav), Ceftizoxime). I have also undergone Haematology in which differential count of lymphocytes was 48% Neutrophils 45%, Monocytes 5% Eosinophil 2% and Basophil 0%. ESR ( Westergren's Method) 17mm AEFH. blood glucose random 82.4 mg/dl. blood urea 34.2 mg/dl. virology test : negative. VDRL : non-reactive method. I have recently had sexual contact with a lady she also devloped white discharge after the contact. the place is itchy some times very rarely. i am having the problem since past 2 and a half years since i had sexual contact with the same lady with whom i had recently. i have be in contact only with the same person since past 2 and half years but she had contact with one more indl 2 years back since after that i devloped this problem otherwise i never had this be before
Posted Sat, 9 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
Ive gone through the photographs and history provided. Photographs are actually blurr and not much informative.
The infection can be balanitis/herpes simplex with bacterial infection.
My advise to you would be-
Undergo HIV Elisa test if not done before.
Undergo IgG and IgM test for herpes 1and 2 in blood.
Take dose of 1gm azithromycin stat.
Take fluconazole tablets 50mg once a day for 7 days.Apply altargo cream twice a day for 3 days.
If tests for herpes test comes positive then antiviral may be required to be taken.
Hope this helps.
If you need any further clarification do let me know.
Dr Sudarshan
Follow-up: Burning sensation and warts developed on penis under the foreskin. Took gentamycin, tobramycin, netromycin. Cure? 2 days later
hello doctor
thanks for the advice
i have given blood test for herps test
i had under gone elisa the result was negative
i just want to add few things to medical history
i am pron to infection between foot fingers and some time back i had problem of self generated blisters in foot which use to be a transparent fluid without any smell but very itchy now i do not have it the thing was 6-7 months before. i also develops rashes on excessive consumption of alcohol.
thats what more i wanted to share will get back to you with my report of herps test on friday night
regards and thanks my mob no is 0000 n i stay in hyderabad so anything required here do let me know
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 15 hours later
hi again,
The infection in between toes is intertrigo.It is a mixed bacterial+fungal infection and it is unrelated to present condition.
Blisters over foot can be pompholyx it is also not related to present condition.
Let me know when report of herpes test.
Its good to know that Elisa for HIV is negative.
Keep me posted.
hello doctor i have got the reports the herpes simplex virus I & II IgG test is positive with 4.13 (positive) ratio the other i.e. IgM is negative I am attaching the reports.
i am also sending few photos of right inner thigh the infection is since 2008 march and the pics of penis where i developed infection in 2009 december please suggest the medication and course of treatment with any restriction on diet or alcohol or smoking.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 37 hours later
Hi again,
Ive gone through the details and images provided. As the herpes IgG is positive and IgM is negative you do not need antivirals for now.Thigh images also suggest a fungal infection apply zimig cream over the area twice a day.It will resolve in 2 weeks and alcohol has nothing to do with the infection.However cut down and stop smoking .Continue taking fluconazole as said earlier.take tab zifi (200) twice daily for 5days.This will help in clearing your problem.