Burning sensation and pain near collar bones of chest. No medical history. Causes for pain?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
My right upper chest by the color bones burns/aches??? no injuries nothing am 33 younge healthy female.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
Aching of upper chest on one side without any history of injury might be due to a muscle spasm or a mild muscular inflammation.
Right now you can start taking Tablet Tylenol ( Acetaminophen) Double Strength after breakfast and after dinner. Hot fomentation and local analgesic gels will also help in relieving the pain. This will take care of your mild symptoms in 3-5 days.
Giving adequate rest to your right arm will also be helpful.
I encourage you to consult a doctor for both evaluation and to avail stronger prescription medications if over the counter medications are not helpful.

I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.