Burning sensation after sex, irritated penis after sex or masturbation

Dermatologist
Question
burning sensation after sex, it last about 10 to 15 min.
My pennies gets very irritated after sex or masturbation.
Posted Tue, 17 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 4 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

This may be frictional dermatitis. The to and from motion over the penile skin sometimes leads to irritation of the skin.
Emollients like Vaseline help in reducing this irritation. If the irritation is too much and if the skin gets red despite using vaseline, then you may try applying a mild hydrocortisone cream. This usually gives an immediate relief.

If you are using Condoms, it may be latex allergy. In the case you have to see a dermatologist personally and get your yourself patch-tested for latex allergy.

I hope I have answered your query.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any further questions, should you have them

Thanks