Burning legs, headache, breathlessness. Worried about borderline blood sugar level.

im 42 years old i have burning in my legs, headache, i found that i weighted 150 now i weight 142 within a year i get sick in the stomach when i dont eat, but not hurngy, and get out of breath quick my legs look smaller and shinney like old lady glass legs blood sugar 105 before getting was running and little high doctor said it border line worried
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.

All your symptoms together do not add up to a particular syndrome, but I do think there may be a component of anxiety going on. Anxiety and depression can have profound effects on the body and how one feels from day to day.

If you have not already, I recommend you to visit with your doctor for a comprehensive physical examination a well as some laboratory studies to rule out any issues with your blood count or your Thyroid.

In addition, I recommend you to participate in a regular exercise regimen, meditation and yoga as all of these will have a positive impact on how you feel.

Thanks again for the query. I hope you found this response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.