Ask a Urologist   »  

Burning, itching, clear discharge from anus, penis and testicles. What can I do?

Urologist
Question
hi i ave a burning itichin with clear fluid leaking all around my anus penis and sack and now everywere is cracking an very very sore. and my penis tip is sore to wat the hell can i do been to doks 5 times this year ad blood tests an they have booked me in for a camera in aprill but its getting a whole lot worse
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 48 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Most probably, it is inflammation of the head of the penis and the skin.
I would have commented better if there was a photo of the penis.
If the foreskin is sore and cracked, it is infection.
You need to check blood sugar and get under control if found high.
Local and oral antibacterials should control the infection. In addition, if the foreskin is tight, circumcision will be necessary to prevent repeated episodes.
Pls post a photo if u can.
Best regards

Follow-up: Burning, itching, clear discharge from anus, penis and testicles. What can I do? 7 hours later
i may of miss lead you the whole of my penis and testical sack is red raw swollen and pain full with cracks that are weeping

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Hi
Sorry to hear about your condition.
It looks like infection has set in and it is better to rush to the ER.
Best regards