Ask a Urologist   »  

Burning in penis. Done with all kinds of test and ran camera up to bladder. Bladder runs good. Advise?

penis burns all the time , been to urologist for all kinds of test and run camera up to bladder have not found any thing on all the test..just water on sack and small cyst, bladder runs good
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
most probably related to diabetes

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to the forum.
I went through your history.
Camera to the bladder is not expected to show any abnormality with your history and so it is not a surprise.
Water on sack and small cyst may not need anything - unless they cause symptoms.
I feel that the penile burning may be related to the neuropathy caused by the diabetes. Hence, strict diabetic control and high dose of B complex vitamins should help.
Best regards