Ask a Urologist   »  

Burning and itching in penis when masturbating, never had sex. Will this affect my ability to have sex in the future?

Question
Please help. I have never had sex before. But while masturbating I feel burning and itching inside the penis. I can stroke up and down for about 7 seconds and then the burning and itching starts. Please help I hope this will not affect my ability to have sex in the future. I cannot continue after the burning starts. The burning usually goes away in a couple of minutes.
Posted Mon, 10 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 14 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and the answer is based on the medical information provided.

It might be due to friction, it is better to use some lubrication. I don;t think it will affects your sexual life. Even the urine, it is better if you go for urine routine to exclude UTI.

I advice you to follow the above approach, even after if the symptoms persists i advice you to see physician for examination and for exact diagnosis.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.