Burn due to hot water, applying Sileverex. Pinkish skin now. Which cream will speed up the healing process?

I spill hot water on my fist and had a burn 2 weeks back , now it has completely healed , i was applying silverex as told by my doc. now the skin is pinkish , can you tell me a good cream that will speed up the healing process without leaving any marks
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 1 hour later

thanks for writing in.

You may use Calendula cream (homeopathic preparation) once daily for faster healing.

Even if you do not use anything the skin will eventually heal..using a cold cream will be good enough.
Nevertheless Calendula will help in faster healing. You can safely use it.