Bumps on scrotum, genital warts, psoriasis on testicles, elbows, chest, itchiness, pap smear normal. Causes ?

I'm a male, 30 years old and have had bumps on my scrotum for nearly 5 years now. I've been in a monogamous relationship with a woman for 3 years and my significant other has been tested for all kinds of things, had numerous pap smears, and doesn't show any HPV or anything. I looked up my symptoms online and it said I have genital warts - but how is that possible to have warts ongoing (not going away or anything) for 5+ years? My significant other also doesn't have any signs of being infected by warts or anything. I have psoriasis on my testicles (as well as elbows and chest) and used to itch down there a lot. When the scabs and bleeding went away, these "bumps" start popping up in mostly one place on my scrotum. I'm very scared and very confused.
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 59 minutes later

Thank you for the Query.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1) Apart from Scrotum, do you have them on tip or shaft of penis?
2) Do you get bleeding while having sex?
3) Do you have Fever or body rashes?
4) Have you had any kind of sexual contact with a stranger?
5) Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?

Your History suggests, you have Genital Warts but they have to be confirmed. Get yourself examined by a Dermatologist, as physical examination is mandatory in your case. You may need few tests like,

1.) Complete Blood Count (CBC).
2.) ESR.
3.) Urinalysis.

Once confirmed, your Doctor will prescribe you anti viral drugs, and also suggest you surgical procedures like,

1) Electrocautery
2) Surgical excision
3) Cryotherapy
4) LASER treatments.
You can discuss with your treating doctor about the modalities which suits you best.

Follow these lifestyle modifications:

1) Eat Healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
2) Practice safe sex
3) Practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation, avoid stress.
4) Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.
5) Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up Queries.