Bumps near anus and vagina, pointed and white, do not hurt to touch or itch. Do not want them to spread around vagina

Question
Hi, I have bumps near my anus and vagina. There are a couple, they are pointed and white on the tip. There are lines that look effected coming from them. They are not annoying and do not hurt to touch or itch. But I do not want them to spread around my vagina if it is genital warts.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 49 minutes later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.

What you describe are genital warts. It is not your fault that you should have these. They can be charmed away. Seriously! Here is what you do:

Hold a tube of anti-wart ointment, like Podophyllin, in your hand for a few minutes every few hours throughout the day. Close your eyes. Now visualise these horrible warts just falling away from your body. Concentrate hard on this vision and it will happen.

Other treatments are freezing or cautery. But try this one first.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Follow-up: Bumps near anus and vagina, pointed and white, do not hurt to touch or itch. Do not want them to spread around vagina 1 hour later
What if i touch them in the shower? Will the spread around my private area?

Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 16 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for your follow up question.

No. They are unlikely to spread further. They may, but this will have nothing to do with whether you shower or touch then or not.

Don't worry. These are going to go away. Start visualising that right now.

Thanks,

Andrew Rynne. MD

Follow-up: Bumps near anus and vagina, pointed and white, do not hurt to touch or itch. Do not want them to spread around vagina 27 hours later
How should I tell my partner?

Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 18 hours later
Hi there again.

Only you know the answer to this question. Hey, rather than asking me any more questions your time would be better spent I think in concentrating on getting rid of these things! What?

Andrew Rynne.