Bumps inside vagina that burn after an accidental application of cream on inner labia. Treatable?

vaginal problemsi used XXXXXXX on my vagina and it accidental got on the inner labia and it started burning immediatly. now i have bumps on the inside of my vagina lips that itch and burn. What is this and what should i do to treat this?
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 4 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

It is better to show it to a gynaecologist.

For immediate relief apply neosporin ointment and xylocaine ointment 5%..

Take some analgesic like paracetamol after consulting your doctor.

Hope I have answered all your queries. Please write back to me if you have any more queries.