Bump on chest, red bumps on stomach, small brown dots. Genital herpes infection?

hi there..

i have my brother who has gential herpes befor a week he touch my doughter and kissed her in her cheek but after three days she got some bump one in her chest and three in her a littel down of her stomch it was like a red cyrcal with a very small white bumps in the middle of the red cyrcal it just take two and the white disappear and the red gone in thress to four days days. after 6 days no more just only small brown dots please tell me i am very scarid that got herpes from my brother by the way she didn't got any other symptomse please please tell me
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 7 hours later

There are two types of Herpes Simplex Viruse, type 1 and 2. Usually, type 1 involves above the waist line and type 2 below the waist line.

Herpetic lesions usually occur in groups, start with some itching/burning or tingling sensation and later solid/fluid filled lesion appear.

In your daughter's case she had discrete lesions, so, they may or may not be of Herpes. And moreover, as per your history, lesions have already healed. So, she may not need any active treatment.

I will suggest for proper examination if she still had or will have new lesions.

I wish she does not have any more lesion in future.

I hope ur query is well answered. If you have no more question in followup then please do accept my reply.

Best Regards.
Dr Rohit Batra

Follow-up: Bump on chest, red bumps on stomach, small brown dots. Genital herpes infection? 3 hours later
OK what i understand that you don't think it's herpes?

but i am still worry and i can't stop think of that. if thers any possibilty it's herpes should i expecting and others bumps or what i have to concern about it. till now she doesn't have any new bump just the previous one it's just left small dot one it's still lettel red the other brown but bot disappear from the skin still the marks is these. and as i read about herpes if you got it first you have some bumps then it's disappear for long time then it start to comes again with more than befor.

plz give an answer to reasure me i am very scarried and if you have any doubt that it could be herpes tell me
Follow-up: Bump on chest, red bumps on stomach, small brown dots. Genital herpes infection? 16 minutes later
also i want to give you more description about the bumps what i saw pic in the internet that the whole bupme fill with fuild watery. but about my doughter's bumps it is like red dot not comes out the skin and in the middle just small out bump it's was white to yellow fluid it is very small. when i put her cream one of the bumps broke and no more fuild then i thought that i dont have to touch her bumps it's easily break
thank you
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 19 hours later
Thanks for reverting.
As you said the lesions are discrete and there is some white or yellow fluid discharge from the lesion, this is suggestive of some pyogenic infection.
Herpes lesions usually does not present this way.
You would just need to maintain good body hygiene and apply mupirocin cream over the lesions.
You can clean the lesions with lukewarm water.

In case new lesions appear, then please do consult a dermatologist. This will allow a complete evaluation and appropriate therapy can be prescribed.
I assure you that your child will be fine soon.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my query if you have no follow up queries.
Wishing you a very happy new year.

Best regards
Dr Rohit Batra