Bump in right ear and getting headache. Sinks when mouth is opened. Advice?

Woke up with bump in front of right ear. Doesnt really hurt but i get headaches. Kinda sinks in when i open mouth
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later

I apologize for the late response.

Before I can address your concern, I wish to know some more information about the problem. Therefore please do not mind answering some of my questions.

1. Can you describe the bump - the size, shape, clarity of border?
2. Is it warm/tender to touch?
3. Are you running fever? Do you feel nauseated/vomiting?
4. Do you feel pain while moving the jaw?
5. If the lump is obviously seen, can you post the picture of it (close up and whole right side of the face?)
6. Does the head ache on the same side or is it a bilateral headache? How severe is the ache on a scale of 1-10 (10 - the most severe)? Is it a throbbing headache?
7. Do you have tooth ache?

I would like answers to these preliminary questions and a picture if possible. They help me to address your problem better.

Awaiting your response....