Bump appeared on forehead. Getting constant pressure and headache. What is causing this?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am concerned over an indentation that has suddenly appeared on my forehead from the center of my head at the hairline down about an inch. it's about a pinky finger wide. there is another one that is at a slight angle same length and width going towards my right eye. I have had a constant, pressure. migrain type headache for two weeks. I have also had these strange fat and muscle nueropthy type leasions that were biopsied on my left leg and right thigh in the last year. Doctor said they were of undetermined cause. I am 44, 5'4 155 pounds treated and seen for a variety of nerve related problems in the last 22 to 36 months with a disgnosis not yet given. all issues are isolated to the right side of my body. This paticular lesion/indentation appeared in a matter of 24 hours. is this a immediate concern or do I have a week or so to schedule an appointment?
Posted Wed, 5 Dec 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 24 minutes later
The appearance of a sudden indentation on the forehead that is painless could be related to osteoporosis or decreased calcium levels in the body.
You can wait for a week to schedule an appointment with your orthopedician for a direct examination.
Till then start taking calcium supplements. In case there is a severe headache or the indentation increases considerably then an immediate attention is required.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.